- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Chapel of Mosén Rubí
Chapel of Mosén Rubí Review
Renaissance stained glass by Nicolás de Holanda illuminates this elegant chapel (circa 1516). An excellent example of late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture in Spain, it was originally part of a convent next door, which is still in partial use. If you're lucky, you may be able to persuade the nuns to grant you a glimpse inside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
Can anyone help: when is the best time to book accommodation (hotel and apartment) if I am planning a trip in January?
I am planning to visit Verona and Malaga in January 2015, and would like to know whe Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more