- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Museo Diocesano de Sigüenza (Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art)
Museo Diocesano de Sigüenza (Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art) Review
In a refurbished early 19th-century house next to the cathedral's west facade, the small Diocesan Museum has a prehistoric section and mostly religious art from the 12th to 18th centuries. It also runs the tours of the burial chambers (catacombs) under the Cathedral—a spooky favorite for kids.
- Address: Pl. Obispo Don Bernardo, adjacent to Plaza Mayor Sigüenza, 19250 | Map It
- Phone: 949/391023
- Cost: Museum €3, catacomb tours €1; free on the 3rd Wed. of every month.
- Hours: Mid-Mar.–mid-Jan., Wed., Thurs., and Sun. 11–2 and 4–7, Fri.–Sat. 11–2 and 4–8. Catacomb tours weekends at 1:30 and 7:30
- Website: obsigus.e.telefonica.net
- Location: Sigüenza
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
Can anyone help: when is the best time to book accommodation (hotel and apartment) if I am planning a trip in January?
I am planning to visit Verona and Malaga in January 2015, and would like to know whe Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more