All Castile-León and Castile-La Mancha Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Castile-León and Castile-La Mancha Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This gleaming, well-run hotel near Astorga's city hall is a good . . .
Cueva del Fraile
Seven kilometers (4½ miles) out of town and surrounded. . .
This upscale boutique hotel has spacious and contemporary rooms. . .
Near Plaza España, in the heart of the new town, this is. . .
Hostal Plaza Mayor
You can't beat the location of this great little budget hotel. . .
Hotel del Cardenal
Built in the 18th century (restored in 1972) as a summer palace. . .
Hotel Infanta Isabel
Rooms in this 19th-century town house are true to the name "Princess. . .
This modest but elegant establishment is both comfortable and. . .
Hotel Pintor El Greco Sercotel
Next door to the painter's house stands this former 17th-century. . .
From the stately entrance to the high-ceiling guest rooms, this. . .
Hotel Vía de la Plata
A giant slate terrace with views of the countryside is one majo. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87 & up -- Barcelona: 4-Star Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Mercure Augusta Barcelona Valles
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Spain Family IExplore
- Spain Family — $3,569 IExplore