- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa Roja Review
A harborside terrace makes this place a favorite; there's also a cozy upstairs dining room with old black-and-white photos of Puerto del Carmen. Casa Roja specializes in fusion: try the tiger prawns with bacon and dates to start, and follow with seared tuna with a beet and chili chutney, or the duck magret (breast), accompanied by a vanilla and honey dressing. If you can fit it in, don't miss the Baileys and chocolate bread and butter pudding. Reservations are a good idea at this very popular place.
- Address: Av. Varadero 38, Puerto del Carmen, 35510
- Phone: 928/515866
- Location: Puerto del Carmen
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch in July and Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more