Orquesta Filarmonica de Gran Canaria
Orquesta Filarmonica de Gran Canaria Review
The Orquesta Filarmonica de Gran Canaria, one of Spain's oldest orchestras, has an ample calendar of concerts between September and July.
Teatro Pérez Galdós. A varied program of plays, concerts, and opera is performed throughout the year at this attractive theater, which is at the end of the Vegueta district. Guided tours of the theater take place Monday through Saturday, from 10 to 1. Plaza Stagno 1, Vegueta, 35001. 928/433334; 902/488488 box office. www.teatroperezgaldos.es.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's