All Canary Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Canary Islands Hotels
From just about the day it first opened, in the 1970s, this luxury . . .
|$$$$||Puerto de la Cruz|
Gran Bahía del Duque
Looking like a cross between a Canarian village and an Italia. . .
|$$$$||Los Cristianos and Playa de las Américas|
Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas
Step right onto one of the best beaches on the island from this. . .
Los Jameos Playa
César Manrique disciples were behind this giant colonial resort,. . .
|$$$||Puerto del Carmen|
"Mencey" was the ancient Guanches' name for their kings, and you. . .
|$$$$||Santa Cruz de Tenerife|
Parador Cañadas del Teide
The rooms in this classic mountain retreat overlook the intriguing. . .
Seaside Hotel Palm Beach
Sophisticated and luxurious, the Seaside Hotel Palm Beach is a. . .
|$$$$||Maspalomas and the Southern Coast|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's