Sights & Attractions in Bilbao and the Basque Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Logroño
Catedral de Santa María de La Redonda
Noted for its twin baroque towers, the present-day cathedral was...
Puente de Piedra
Many of Logroño's monuments, such as this elegant bridge, were...
|Memorials / Monuments||Logroño|
The oldest still-standing church in Logroño, most of San Bartolomé...
Santa María del Palacio
This 11th-century church is known as La Aguja (the Needle) for...
Santiago el Real
Reconstructed in the 16th century, this church is noted for its...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's