Sights & Attractions in Bilbao and the Basque Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Bilbao and the Basque Country
|A-B C-D E-H I-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Casa de la Primicia
To the north of the ornate castle and hotel El Collado is the...
|Architectural Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Laguardia|
Casa del Cordón
A 15th-century structure with a 13th-century tower, the casa...
Catedral Buen Pastor
Looking directly south from the front of Santa María, you can...
|Religious Sites||San Sebastián|
Catedral de Santa María
Dating back to the 14th century, the cathedral is currently being...
Catedral de Santa María de La Redonda
Noted for its twin baroque towers, the present-day cathedral...
Catedral de Santiago
Bilbao's earliest church was a pilgrimage stop on the coastal...
Near the portion of the ancient walls rebuilt in the 17th century...
Church of San Miguel
Across the River Ega from San Pedro, the doorway to this church...
The central parkland of promenades and pools, site of an ancient...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Pamplona|
Convento de la Encarnación
The Basque Gothic architecture of this early-16th-century convent...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||Bilbao|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe