In what was once a banana warehouse, chef Ander González has transformed narrow stone rooms into one of the finest spots for modern Basque dining at a very good price. The €24 daily menu and the €36 weekend tasting menu list changing seasonal specials like taco de bacalao sobre verduritas asadas (salted cod taco with grilled vegetables) and magret de pato (duck breast) or alcachofas rellenas de rabo (artichokes stuffed with bull's tail). The restaurant is conveniently located in the old quarter, near the Victoría Eugenia theater and Kursaal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more