- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Allow three to four hours, including stops, for exploring the Rambla. The best times to find things open and the Rambla rollicking are 9 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm, although this populous runway has a life of its own 24 hours a day. Some museums remain open through the lunch hour but others close—check hours. Most church hours are 9 am to 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm to 8 pm; there is usually a midday closing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's