- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Exploring the Eixample can take days, but three hours will cover the main events. Add another two or three hours to explore the Sagrada Família. Look for the passatges (passageways) through some of the Eixample blocks; Passatge Permanyer, Passatge de la Concepció, and Passatge Mendez Vigo are three of the best. Beware of the tapas emporiums lining Passeig de Gràcia; almost all of them microwave previously prepared tapas and are not the best.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe