Sights & Attractions in Barcelona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in El Raval
Antic Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
Founded in the 10th century, this is one of Europe's earliest...
|Architectural Sites, Libraries||El Raval|
Capella de l'Antic Hospital de la Santa Creu
Now an art gallery, the chapel is generally open for a browse...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||El Raval|
Casa de la Caritat–Pati Manning
The Centre d'Estudis i Recursos Culturals de la Diputació de...
Casa de la Misericòrdia
This pretty ivy-covered courtyard with palm trees and vines was...
Centre de Cultura Contemporànea de Barcelona
No matter what's on the schedule, this multidisciplinary gallery...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||El Raval|
Convent dels Àngels
This former Augustinian convent directly across from the main...
|Arts / Performance Venues||El Raval|
Mercat de Sant Antoni
Now undergoing a vast restoration project, this fascinating and...
|Markets / Bazaars||El Raval|
Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona
Designed by American architect Richard Meier in 1992, this gleaming...
|Museums / Galleries||El Raval|
Plaça del Pedró
This landmark in medieval Barcelona was the dividing point where...
|Squares, Historic Districts / Sites||El Raval|
Sant Pau del Camp
Barcelona's oldest church was originally outside the city walls...
|Religious Sites||El Raval|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe