Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Boca Grande Review
Bursting onto the Barcelona restaurant scene with ebullience and panache, this three-floor design triumph by Spain's hottest interior decorator Lázaro Rosa Violán has captured the city's imagination from day one. Abandoning the post-Modernisme minimalism that has dominated Barcelona for the last decades, Boca Grande is a baroque celebration of colonial and safari chic from the second floor bar, Bocachica, with its enormous elephant tusks behind the counter, to the spectacular unisex restrooms downstairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
Is it even possible?? My husband and I will be in Barcelona in a couple of weeks and would love to take a day trip up in to the Pyren... Read more