- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Cuina d'autor is Catalan for creative or original cooking and that is what you get here in this slight sliver of a subterranean space on the intimate Passatge Marimón just above the Diagonal thoroughfare. Minimalist decor and culinary aesthetics pair well here: steak tartare, peerless tuna belly, ham, chicken croquettes, and a by-the-glass wine list catalog with interesting discoveries that change regularly. The bread and the expresso, seldom-failing bellwethers of quality, are excellent.
- Address: Passatge Marimón 20, Sant Gervasi, Barcelona, Catalonia 08021
- Phone: 93/200–7532
- Metro Gràcia or Tranvia Francesc Macià.
- Location: Sarrià, Pedralbes, and Sant Gervasi
- Closed Sun., Mon., Easter wk, Aug. 1–21.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more