Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Cornelia and Co.
Cornelia and Co. Review
A sort of Catalan Dean & Deluca—part deli, part bakery, part restaurant, part tapas bar—Cornelia and Co. is all the rage in Barcelona. The staff, all charismatic and smart, seems to be having such a good time that it's contagious. Prices are rock bottom and the variety of morsels, small plates passed around and tasted, is endless. There's nothing not to love here—from steak tartare to salmon sashimi to foie gras with fried eggs to artichokes in tempura.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more