- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sita Murt Review
Local Catalan and Spanish clothing designers, from Julie Sohn to Rutzü, Paul & Joe, and Anna Pianura to the Sita Murt home label, hang in this minimalist space near Plaça Catalunya in the center of town. Colorful chiffon dresses and light, gauzy tops characterize the popular young line of clothing.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia 11, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia 08007
- Phone: 93/301–5145
- Hours: Daily 10–9 pm
- Website: www.sitamurt.com
- Metro Passeig de Gràcia.
- Location: Barri Gòtic
- Mallorca, 242, Barri Gòtic, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08008, 93/215-2231, Metro: Diagonal
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Beginning to reseach for our Europe trip for next year and have some questions.
We will be staying on Las Ramblas it looks like everything is very close it is safe to walk to the Sagrada Familia, Magic Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery. ... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more