Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Josep Abril Studio
Josep Abril Studio Review
Josep Abril is one of the country's leading men's fashion designers—his unconventional suits and signature knitwear are a mainstay on Spanish catwalks. However, the best way to experience Josep Abril is through his bespoke tailoring, carried out at the impressive former industrial estate in the Eixample that now houses his studio. Even if you're not in for a suit, it's worth having a look.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
Hello! I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my speci... Read more