Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Mercat de la Santa Caterina
Mercat de la Santa Caterina Review
Wide aisles, a calm and cool atmosphere, and stalls that value quality as much as presentation set this market apart from its more lively siblings. It stands out on the outside too, with its colorful waving roof—the work of local architect Benedetta Tagliabue—visible from the cathedral.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
Castanets in Cordoba… We bid a fond farewell to beautiful Seville then take the short 1 hour train trip to Cordoba…the t... Read more
I intend to take a small backpacking trip to Europe between October 2- October 20. My budget is around €3000. I intend to st... Read more