Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Run by the owners of Bar Cangrejo, Museum is duly equipped with their trademark kitsch decor: chandeliers, flat-screen TVs, and fake works of art. It's a popular warm-up place for a young and trendy clientele, and it's usually packed to the rim.
- Address: Sepúlveda 178, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08011
- Phone: 93/325–1831
- Hours: Mon.–Sun. 6:30 pm–3 am
- Location: Eixample
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hello! I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my speci... Read more