Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
La Confitería Review
In a former pastry shop, this bar conserves many of the "Modernisme" elements that were designed to invoke memories of Vienna coffeehouses. The bar in the front is usually packed with regulars and partygoers fueling up for the night, while the granite-and-metal tables in the back are popular with couples and small groups of friends enjoying a few beers or bottle of cava. The owner is a fan of flamenco, and shows are held on an ad hoc basis on Sundays.
- Address: Sant Pau 128, El Raval, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08001
- Phone: /
- Hours: Daily 7 pm–1 am
- Subway: Paral.lel
- Location: El Raval
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more