Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Rouge Bar Review
You'd be forgiven to think that Rouge Bar was originally part of the set to a college movie, more specifically the heroine's apartment, complete with a selection of mismatched, threadbare furniture, posters of Impressionist paintings tacked to the wall, and the low light so effectively (and dangerously) created by draping red pashmina shawls over lampshades. Luckily, that movie production's catering service included an excellent mixologist with a decent taste in lounge music who decided to also stay behind.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more