- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
You'd be forgiven to think that Rouge bar was originally part of the set to a college movie, more specifically the heroine's apartment, complete with a selection of mismatched, threadbare furniture, posters of Impressionist paintings tacked to the wall, and the low light so effectively (and dangerously) created by draping red pashmina shawls over lampshades. Luckily, that movie production's catering service included an excellent mixologist with a decent taste in lounge music who decided to also stay behind.
- Address: Poeta Cabanyes 21, Poble Sec, Barcelona, Catalonia 08004
- Phone: 93/442–4985
- Hours: Open 8 PM-1 AM Wed., Sun.; 8 PM-3 AM Thur.-Sat.
- Location: Poble Nou
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more