Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
At a Glance
- walking distance from nearly everything—Picasso, Palau de la Música, Santa Maria del Mar, La Rambla
- pleasant rooftop terrace and solarium
- no restaurant, bar, pool or room service
- neighborhood can seem sketchy at night
A sweet hideaway in a slightly scruffy neighborhood between the Santa Caterina market and the Picasso Museum, the Bòria has clean lines and design details which make it a welcome addition to the boutique hotel scene in Barcelona—and a boon for families. The lobby is elegantly done in modern white lacquer, glass, chrome, and tall built-in bookshelves; rooms have warm wooden floors, beamed ceilings, and whitewashed walls. The Bòria is geared up for residential living; apart from the two standard doubles, all the units have en suite kitchens with electric stovetop burners, a microwave, and a full-sized fridge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more