Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
For fondues of all descriptions and denominations, this medieval space converted to a modern restaurant near Passeig del Born is a good place to gather around an earthenware pot. Always filled with young couples and groups of savvy-looking international diners, the restaurant has ancient stone and brick walls and vaulted ceilings that are an ideal setting for good food, fine wines, and conversations lasting into the wee hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more