Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
El Mató de Pedralbes
El Mató de Pedralbes Review
Named for the mató (cottage cheese) traditionally prepared by the Clarist nuns across the street in the Monestir de Pedralbes, this is a fine choice for a lunch stop after exploring the monastery. It also has one of the most authentically Catalan menus around at a great value. Look for sopa de ceba gratinée (onion soup), trinxat (chopped cabbage with bacon bits), or truite de patata i ceba (potato and onion omelet).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hi All! I am heading to Spain in just a few weeks and am trying to establish where I am spending my month in Spain. After reading endl... Read more