- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- a good budget choice
- small enough for personalized service
- a long way from the center of town
- rooms are small and lackluster
- amenities few and far between
Check Rates from our Partners
Bonanova Park Review
In upper Barcelona near Sarrià, this somewhat bare-bones hotel provides a break from the downtown crush at a moderate cost. Several good restaurants are within walking distance in Sarrià, as are the metro stops of Sarrià and the Green Line's Maria Cristina, each a five-minute walk away. The rooms are bright and breezy, and the predominantly residential neighborhood is quiet. Children enjoy the Quinta Amelia Park a block west of the hotel.
- Address: Capità Arenas 51, Sarrià, Barcelona, Catalonia 08034 | Map It
- Phone: 93/204–0900
- Website: www.hotelbonanovapark.com
- Metro Sarrià (FGC), Maria Cristina.
- Location: Sarrià, Sant Gervasi, Putxet, and Pedralbes
- 63 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more