Rey Juan Carlos I
At a Glance
- 10 minutes from the airport
- supremely comfortable and complete
- polished and attentive service
- considerably far from all of Barcelona's tourist attractions
Check Rates from our Partners
Rey Juan Carlos I Review
More of an urban resort and convention center than a mere hotel, with glass elevators gliding smoothly up and down a 15-story central atrium, the Rey Juan Carlos is a surprisingly affordable American-style ziggurat. The lush garden adjacent to the main building has an Olympic-size swimming pool, a pond with swans, and a superb spa. The elegant rooms have gorgeous wood doors, brass fixtures, and bathrooms appointed in marble, with spectacular walk-in showers. What's more, the Royal Polo Club of Barcelona is just a few minutes' walk away.
- Address: Av. Diagonal 661–671, Diagonal, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08028 | Map It
- Phone: 93/364–4040; 93/364–4223
- Website: www.hrjuancarlos.com
- Subway: Zona Universitàri
- Location: Sarrià, Sant Gervasi, Putxet, and Pedralbes
- 394 rooms, 38 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Barcelona for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More