Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
At a Glance
- relaxed atmosphere
- ample sense of space
- friendly and helpful staff
- a bit far from most of Barcelona's main attractions
- can be noisy when there's a major conference in town
- billing system can be confusing
- no pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Meliá Barcelona Review
The lobby here has a waterfall that dominates the reception area and the piano bar (aptly christened Drinking in the Rain). Rooms include dark wood shelves and dressers, and big flat-screen TVs. Although the hotel is hardly convenient to the sights you come to Barcelona to see, its famous brunches are gigantic feasts; for those that can't mobilize in the morning without a serious breakfast, this may be Barcelona's best.
- Address: Avda. de Sarrià 50, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08029 | Map It
- Phone: 93/410–6060; 902/144440
- Website: www.melia.com/es/hoteles/espana/barcelona/melia-barcelona/index.html
- Subway: Provença, Maria Cristina
- Location: Eixample
- 324 rooms, 9 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more