At a Glance
- relaxed atmosphere
- ample sense of space
- friendly and helpful staff
- a bit far from most of Barcelona's main attractions
- can be noisy when there's a major conference in town
- billing system can be confusing
- no pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Meliá Barcelona Review
The lobby here has a waterfall that dominates the reception area and the piano bar (aptly christened Drinking in the Rain). Rooms include dark wood shelves and dressers, and big flat-screen TVs. Although the hotel is hardly convenient to the sights you come to Barcelona to see, its famous brunches are gigantic feasts; for those that can't mobilize in the morning without a serious breakfast, this may be Barcelona's best.
- Address: Avda. de Sarrià 50, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08029 | Map It
- Phone: 93/410–6060; 902/144440
- Website: www.melia.com/es/hoteles/espana/barcelona/melia-barcelona/index.html
- Subway: Provença, Maria Cristina
- Location: Eixample
- 324 rooms, 9 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Barcelona for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More