Meliá Barcelona Sky
At a Glance
- handy to the Sagrada Família, the beach, and the Poble Nou nightlife scene
- great views from the rooftop deck
- good value for price
- inconvenient to the Eixample and the Gothic Quarter
- high-rise glass-and-concrete slab architecture
- "open concept" bedroom/bathroom layout lacks privacy
- some rooms need refurbishing
- no pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Meliá Barcelona Sky Review
At a bit of a remove from the major tourist attractions, east along Diagonal from Plaça de les Glòries, the Meliá hotel group's Barcelona Sky gets much of its business from professional and trade conference organizers, but wins high marks as well from recreational visitors for its luxurious appointments and lively design. The lobby and guest room decor is modern-minimalist, all black-and-white, lacquer and lucite, with accents of bright red in the furniture and rugs. Cascade showerheads, plush high-thread-count bedding, and Elysian geese feather pillows add a sensuous appeal. Dos Cielos, the hotel's main restaurant, is among the best in town.
- Address: Pere IV 272-286, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/367–2050
- Website: www.melia.com/en/hotels/spain/barcelona/melia-barcelona-sky/index.html
- Subway: Poble Nou
- Location: Eixample
- 258 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Barcelona for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More