Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Café de l'Opera
Café de l'Opera Review
Directly across from the Liceu opera house, this high-ceilinged Art Nouveau–interior café has welcomed operagoers and performers for more than 100 years. It's a central point on the Rambla traffic pattern and a good place to run into unexpected friends and ex-lovers. But don't expect to fill up here, just catch a drink and take in the scene.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hello! I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my speci... Read more