- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Flauta Review
The name of this boisterous restaurant refers to the staple flutelike loaves of slipper bread used for sandwiches here. There are also infinite numbers of tapas and small portions of everything from wild mushrooms in season to wild asparagus or xipirones (baby octopuses) served in this vast counter space flanked with dozens of tables. Try a sobrassada (pork paste with paprika from Majorca) flauta (thin sandwich). A second, equally excellent location is in Eixample at Carrer Aribau 23.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more