- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sense Pressa Review
Sense pressa means "without hurry" or "no rush" in Catalan, and if you can score one of the coveted half-dozen tables here at the corner of Carrer Còrsega, you will want to linger as long as possible to enjoy this miniscule winner. Risotto de ceps (wild mushroom risotto), garbanzos con espardenyas y huevos fritos (chickpeas with sea cucumbers and fried eggs), or filet mignon of grass-fed Girona beef cooked to perfection are all good choices. A wall of racked winebottles dominates the rustic decor, perfectly appropriate for this intimate spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more