Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Sense Pressa Review
Sense pressa means "without hurry" or "no rush" in Catalan, and if you can score one of the coveted half-dozen tables here at the corner of Carrer Còrsega, you will want to linger as long as possible to enjoy this miniscule winner. Risotto de ceps (wild mushroom risotto), garbanzos con espardenyas y huevos fritos (chickpeas with sea cucumbers and fried eggs), or filet mignon of grass-fed Girona beef cooked to perfection are all good choices. A wall of racked winebottles dominates the rustic decor, perfectly appropriate for this intimate spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more