Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Mercat Princesa Review
One street behind Carrer Montcada and the Picasso Museum, this little boutique, restaurant, and café is a unique space dedicated to design, crafts, books, and wine and food tastings. The ancient exposed-brick walls and cozy nooks in this lovely spot merit a visit. True to its name, the Princesa is laid out like a market, with different stalls offering a wide variety of market-fresh products and cuisines, including Japanese, Indonesian and Spanish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more