- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel H10 Casanova
At a Glance
- maximum comfort in a hip-and-happening environment
- good location
- this is 21st-century, postcontemporary Barcelona = no trace of classical Europe
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel H10 Casanova Review
A chic postmodern addition to Barcelona's top-end lodging options is hidden behind this traditional facade, a 15-minute walk from the top of the Rambla. Public spaces have a nightclub feel with leather chairs, pilar candles, and the occasional splash of neon-green accent lighting. Rooms are more subdued, decorated in deep browns with a touch of Asian-inspired artwork; some have private balconies. Fine Mediterranean-Mexican fusion cuisine is served in the restaurant Mexiterranée. Spa treatments are available at the Stone Spa therapy center; and the mint or strawberry water at the reception desk is just icing on the cake. The bar at street level, thoroughly soundproofed, offers bustling street life and people-watching while you sip your tequila.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I went to http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng/
to try to purchase 2 tickets for "Sagrada Familia with a Guide" for April 22.
Selecting 15:00h, then click "Continue".
On the next screen ( https://www.clorian.com/site/SagradaFamilia/product/11/type/1?lang=en Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more