Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
La Cave Review
With 450 wines from around the world arranged by color and cost spectrums around a cool barrel-like wine cellar, this enoteca (wine library) is an oenophile's paradise. Selected small offerings from magret de pato (duck breast) to French cheeses ranging from Reblochon to Cabecou to Pont l'Éveque make this an ideal wine cellar for tastings and a light dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
Looking for help in planning our first trip to Spain! Not sure where to start, we are still learning about the country... would welc... Read more