- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- well equipped, designed, and positioned for a low-cost Barcelona visit
- young and friendly staff
- rooms are a little cramped
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Market Review
Wallet-friendly and design-conscious, this boutique hotel is named for the Mercat de Sant Antoni a block away. On a little alleyway and walking distance from all of the Raval and Gothic Quarter sites and attractions, this high-tech designer property is one of Barcelona's best bargains. Rooms are simply but solidly furnished with dramatic, ebony-stained wood headboards and beams setting off bright white bedspreads and red lacquered surfaces. The hotel restaurant offers good Catalan cuisine at an excellent value.
- Address: Carrer Comte Borrell 68, entrance on Passatge Sant Antoni Abat 10 El Raval, Barcelona, Catalonia 08001 | Map It
- Phone: 93/325–1205
- Website: www.markethotel.com.es
- Metro Sant Antoni.
- Location: El Raval
- 37 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Arriving Barajas 9/13 early in the morning and going to Moscow on 9/14, need a reco for a good, not over the top hotel, with transfer to Airport and dowtown Madrid, in order to enjoy all ou Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more