- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
A stylish covered terrace in the leafy upper-Barcelona neighborhood of Tres Torres, Acontraluz, so named for its translucent ceiling, has a strenuously varied market-based menu ranging from game in season, such as rable de liebre (stewed hare) with chutney, to the more northern pochas con almejas (beans with clams). All dishes are prepared with care and talent, and the lunch menu is a bargain.
- Address: Milanesat 19, Tres Torres, Barcelona, Catalonia 08017 | Map It
- Phone: 93/203–0658
- Website: www.acontraluz.com
- Metro Tres Torres.
- Location: Sarrià, Pedralbes, and Sant Gervasi
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed middle 2 wks of Aug. No dinner Sunday from Nov.-Easter.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Hi - My parents are going to Spain (Valencia/Barcelona) for a couple of weeks and I wanted to give them a gift card/travel card for Christmas to use on their trip. Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery. ... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more