- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Originally from Alsace, chef Jean-Louis Neichel skillfully manages a vast variety of exquisite ingredients such as foie gras, truffles, wild mushrooms, herbs, and the best seasonal vegetables. With his son Mario now at the burners, and his identical triplet daughters taking turns serving tables, Neichel is fully a family operation. His flawless Mediterranean delicacies include ensalada de gambas de Palamós al sésamo con puerros (shrimp from Palamós with sesame-seed and leeks) and espardenyes amb salicornia (sea cucumbers with saltwort) on sundried tomato paste. The dining room is classically elegant with bold red accent walls and contrasting crisp white tablecloths.
- Address: Carrer Bertran i Rózpide 1, Pedralbes, Barcelona, Catalonia 08034 | Map It
- Phone: 93/203–8408
- Website: www.neichel.es
- Metro Maria Cristina.
- Location: Sarrià, Pedralbes, and Sant Gervasi
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., Mon., and Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I went to http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng/
to try to purchase 2 tickets for "Sagrada Familia with a Guide" for April 22.
Selecting 15:00h, then click "Continue".
On the next screen ( https://www.clorian.com/site/SagradaFamilia/product/11/type/1?lang=en Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more