Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Streamlined but traditional Catalan cooking means this busy and attractive spot is always packed with clued-in diners having a great time. The crowd may be boisterous, but the dining room is seriously elegant, with crisp white tablecloths, leather chairs, and a loftlike wall of windows. Excellent hearty food, smart service, and some of the best pa amb tomaquet (toasted bread with olive oil and squeezed tomato) in town leaves you wanting to squeeze in, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
Hello! I have taken the time to go through forum topics to get an idea of cities to visit, but I would like to tailor is to my speci... Read more