- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- excellent views over Barcelona
- impeccable service
- fine restaurants
- general comfort and technology
- a 20-minute hike, at least, from central Barcelona
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Arts Review
This luxurious Ritz-Carlton–owned, 44-story skyscraper overlooks Barcelona from the Olympic Port, providing stunning views of the Mediterranean, the city, and the Sagrada Familia, and the mountains behind. True to its name, fine art—from Chillida drawings to Susana Solano sculptures—hangs everywhere. Rooms are equally glamorous, decorated in contrasting beige and dark-wood accents and stocked with Acqua di Parma toiletries. On the Club floors, a "Cava concierge" dispenses complimentary flutes of bubbly every afternoon. The apocalyptically pricey apartments have a private elevator, separate reception desk, and butler service—and fully equipped kitchens where you can have the hotel's chefs come in and prepare your meals en suite. Sergi Arola's tapas restaurant is a chic, postmodern culinary playground; Paco Pérez's starred Enoteca is the hotel's excellent flagship dining room.
- Address: Calle de la Marina 19–21, Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/221–1000
- Website: www.hotelartsbarcelona.com
- Metro Ciutadella–Vil.la Olímpica.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- 397 rooms, 58 suites, 28 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
I wil be visiting the Sagrada Familia for the third time, but going up a tower for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more