- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- excellent views over Barcelona
- impeccable service
- fine restaurants
- general comfort and technology
- a 20-minute hike, at least, from central Barcelona
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Arts Review
This luxurious Ritz-Carlton–owned, 44-story skyscraper overlooks Barcelona from the Olympic Port, providing stunning views of the Mediterranean, the city, and the Sagrada Familia, and the mountains behind. True to its name, fine art—from Chillida drawings to Susana Solano sculptures—hangs everywhere. Rooms are equally glamorous, decorated in contrasting beige and dark-wood accents and stocked with Acqua di Parma toiletries. On the Club floors, a "Cava concierge" dispenses complimentary flutes of bubbly every afternoon. The apocalyptically pricey apartments have a private elevator, separate reception desk, and butler service—and fully equipped kitchens where you can have the hotel's chefs come in and prepare your meals en suite. Sergi Arola's tapas restaurant is a chic, postmodern culinary playground; Paco Pérez's starred Enoteca is the hotel's excellent flagship dining room.
- Address: Calle de la Marina 19–21, Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/221–1000
- Website: www.hotelartsbarcelona.com
- Metro Ciutadella–Vil.la Olímpica.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- 365 rooms, 44 suites, 28 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more