At a Glance
- excellent views over Barcelona
- impeccable service
- fine restaurants
- minutes from the beach
- a 20-minute hike, at least, from central Barcelona
- hard on the budget
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Arts Review
This luxurious Ritz-Carlton–owned, 44-story skyscraper overlooks Barcelona from the Olympic Port, providing stunning views of the Mediterranean, the city, the Sagrada Familia, and the mountains beyond. True to its name, fine art—from Chillida drawings to Susana Solano sculptures—hangs everywhere. Rooms are equally glamorous, decorated in contrasting beige and dark-wood accents and stocked with Acqua di Parma toiletries. On the Club floors, a "Cava concierge" dispenses complimentary flutes of bubbly every afternoon. The apocalyptically pricey apartments have a private elevator, separate reception desk, and butler service—and fully equipped kitchens where you can have the hotel's chefs prepare your meals en suite. Sergi Arola's tapas restaurant is a chic, postmodern culinary playground; Paco Pérez's starred Enoteca is the hotel's excellent flagship dining room.
- Address: Calle de la Marina 19–21, Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/221–1000
- Website: www.hotelartsbarcelona.com
- Subway: Ciutadella–Vil.la Olímpica
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- 365 rooms, 44 suites, 28 apartments
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.