- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- clean, contemporary design
- ample public spaces
- friendly service
- the antiseptic, glass-and-steel tower can seem impersonal and design is somewhat generic
Check Rates from our Partners
NH Calderón Review
On the chic and leafy Rambla de Catalunya, this modern high-rise has facilities normally found in hotels farther out of town. Public rooms are huge, with cool, white-marble floors, and the bedrooms follow suit. A basic palate of browns, white, and red keep the rooms tasteful with clean, simple modern furniture. Aim high: the views from sea to mountains and over the city on top floors are stunning.
- Address: Rambla de Catalunya 26, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia 08007 | Map It
- Phone: 93/301–0000
- Website: www.nh-hoteles.com/nh/en/hotels/spain/barcelona/nh-calderon.html
- Metro Passeig de Gràcia.
- Location: The Eixample
- 235 rooms, 20 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more