- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Suquet de l'Almirall
Suquet de l'Almirall Review
With a handy terrace for alfresco dining in summer, "The Admiral's Fish Stew" (as the restaurant's name translates) indeed serves fare fit for the highest rank. The jaunty, striped awning and sunny yellow walls give it a maritime feel. Specialty rice dishes and caldoso de bogavante, an abundantly brothy rice dish with lobster, say this is one of Barceloneta's best.
- Address: Passeig Joan de Borbó 65, Barceloneta, Barcelona, Catalonia 08003 | Map It
- Phone: 93/221–6233
- Website: www.suquetdelalmirall.com
- Metro Barceloneta.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
I wil be visiting the Sagrada Familia for the third time, but going up a tower for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more