- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Purificación García Review
Known as a gifted fabric expert whose creations are invariably based on the qualities and characteristics of her raw materials, Purificación García enjoys solid prestige in Barcelona as one of the city's fashion champions. Understated hues and subtle combinations of colors and shapes place this contemporary designer squarely in the camp of the less-is-more school of a Barcelona aesthetic movement that departs radically from the over-ornamentation of the city's art nouveau past.
- Address: Provença 292, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia 08007 | Map It
- Phone: 93/496–1336
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–8:30
- Website: www.purificaciongarcia.com
- Metro Diagonal.
- Location: The Eixample
- Av. Pau Casals 4, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08006, 93/200–6089, Metro: Muntaner
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I went to http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng/
to try to purchase 2 tickets for "Sagrada Familia with a Guide" for April 22.
Selecting 15:00h, then click "Continue".
On the next screen ( https://www.clorian.com/site/SagradaFamilia/product/11/type/1?lang=en Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more