Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Bulevard Rosa Review
The sun has set a bit on this fashionable L-shape arcade, but it still provides some welcome serenity from bustling Passeig de Gràcia. Worth seeking out is the deconstructed range of clothing from Lurdes Bergada (shops 41–42) or Bimba and Lola's sophisticated mid-couture (near the Passeig de Grácia entrance). Afterward, drop by the excellent Mary's Market (at the entrance on Carrer Valencia) to admire the enormous selection of gourmet goodies and light lunch fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more