- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Catalonia Park Güell
At a Glance
- good value
- better and cooler air above the city's masses
- friendly service
- far from the center of town
- rooms are plainly decorated and a little dull
Check Rates from our Partners
- Address: Passeig de la Mare de Déu del Coll 10, Sant Gervasi, Barcelona, Catalonia 08023 | Map It
- Phone: 93/219–1204
- Website: www.hoteles-catalonia.es
- Metro Vallcarca.
- Location: Sarrià, Sant Gervasi, Putxet, and Pedralbes
- 139 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
My sister and myself fairly well traveled in Europe, want to spend about 2 weeks in SanSebastian Basque country June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more