- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- exciting and sleek lobby with punchy, urban decor
- design-focused hipsters clientele
- smart and friendly staff
- in the point of a triangle too close to the raging Carrer Pelai
- inner-city brouhaha only a few feet away
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Jazz Review
Bright wood and plenty of glass give this mid-city hotel a contemporary, fashionable feel—and the young jet-setting party animals walking through the lobby do nothing to dispel the notion that something good must be going on here. Rooms provide the perfect hip habitat, with gray textiles dotted with bright orange or citrus yellow pillows and graphic artwork.(The room numbers are boldly stenciled across the entire door.) A step from the Rambla at the lower edge of the Eixample, the location is dead center in the heart of Barcelona.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
As part of a 3 months trip around Spain and France we want to spend a few nights (4 or 5 nights) in Costa del Sol in early June somewhere in between Marbella to Nerja. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more