- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- a contemporary design triumph with smart public spaces
- helpful and friendly service
- rooms are small, and those on the street side can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Actual Review
Between Passeig de Gràcia and Pau Claris, this hotel offers good value with tasteful contemporary design and a central Eixample location. The small rooms have a certain polished, masculine style with dark brown textiles, leather or wood headboards, unadorned furniture, and plenty of light. The owners are the Gimeno sisters of the nearby Gimeno design store, so it's no wonder the place is subtly sleek and hip. Some rooms have views of Gaudí's La Pedrera rippling around the corner of Passeig de Gràcia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
As part of a 3 months trip around Spain and France we want to spend a few nights (4 or 5 nights) in Costa del Sol in early June somewhere in between Marbella to Nerja. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more