- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel
At a Glance
- centrally positioned over the port and the Rambla
- great views out to sea
- excellent restaurant
- impersonal, high-rise-style construction and decor
- primarily a convention center and business hotel
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Review
An alabaster cylindrical fortress built around a central patio, the Grand Marina offers a retreat two minutes from the Rambla over Barcelona's port. With stunning views of the city or the Mediterranean, this ultracontemporary monolith is in the middle of, though well above, Barcelona's best sights. Rooms are contemporary and comfortable, albeit somewhat generic, with a masculine palate of dark brown, gray, and navy decor, and the public spaces are geometrical expanses of sleek glass and steel. Guests tend to be conventioneers and business travelers.
- Address: Moll de Barcelona s/n (World Trade Center), Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08039 | Map It
- Phone: 93/603-9000
- Website: www.grandmarinahotel.com
- Metro Drassanes.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- 291 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $849 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise — $849 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
We'll be in Seville late May arriving on a Thursday, departing on a Monday. Read more
· News & Features
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable ... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more
Like the rest of Spain (and, really Europe), Barcelona lights up during the holidays with festive displays... Read more