- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel
At a Glance
- centrally positioned over the port and the Rambla
- great views out to sea
- excellent restaurant
- impersonal, high-rise-style construction and decor
- primarily a convention center and business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Review
An alabaster cylindrical fortress built around a central patio, the Grand Marina offers a retreat two minutes from the Rambla over Barcelona's port. With stunning views of the city or the Mediterranean, this ultracontemporary monolith is in the middle of, though well above, Barcelona's best sights. Rooms are contemporary and comfortable, albeit somewhat generic, with a masculine palate of dark brown, gray, and navy decor, and the public spaces are geometrical expanses of sleek glass and steel. Guests tend to be conventioneers and business travelers.
- Address: Moll de Barcelona s/n (World Trade Center), Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia 08039 | Map It
- Phone: 93/603–9000
- Website: www.grandmarinahotel.com
- Metro Drassanes.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- 291 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Arriving Barajas 9/13 early in the morning and going to Moscow on 9/14, need a reco for a good, not over the top hotel, with transfer to Airport and dowtown Madrid, in order to enjoy all ou Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more