- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel
At a Glance
- centrally positioned over the port and the Rambla
- great views out to sea
- excellent restaurant
- impersonal, high-rise-style construction and decor
- primarily a convention center and business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Review
An alabaster cylindrical fortress built around a central patio, the Grand Marina offers a retreat two minutes from the Rambla over Barcelona's port. With stunning views of the city or the Mediterranean, this ultracontemporary monolith is in the middle of, though well above, Barcelona's best sights. Rooms are contemporary and comfortable, albeit somewhat generic, with a masculine palate of dark brown, gray, and navy decor, and the public spaces are geometrical expanses of sleek glass and steel. Guests tend to be conventioneers and business travelers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I went to http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng/
to try to purchase 2 tickets for "Sagrada Familia with a Guide" for April 22.
Selecting 15:00h, then click "Continue".
On the next screen ( https://www.clorian.com/site/SagradaFamilia/product/11/type/1?lang=en Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more