Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
George and Dragon
George and Dragon Review
Formerly one of Barcelona's most popular English pubs, the George and Dragon (named for the city's patron Saint Jordi, or George) remade itself as a hip cerveseria specializing in artisan beers, both bottled and draft, from all over the world. It's popular with expat workers who pour in for the evening happy hour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more