Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Near Plaça Reial, Schilling always seems to be packed to the point where you might have some difficulty getting a table. Home to an international set of merry visitors and cruising barcelonins winding up for the club scene that officially begins after 1 am, this is a good place for coffee by day and drinks by night, but there are better options in the area for tapas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more