- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
A design giant some 50 years old, Vinçon steadily expanded its chic premises through a rambling Moderniste house that was once the home of Art Nouveau poet-artist Santiago Rusiñol and the studio of the painter Ramón Casas. It stocks everything from Filofaxes to handsome kitchenware. If you can tear your eyes away from all the design, seek out the spectacular Moderniste fireplace designed in wild Art Nouveau exuberance with a gigantic hearth in the form of a stylized face. The back terrace is a cool respite and a breath of fresh air with views up to the next-door rooftop warriors of Gaudí's Casa Milà.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
It has been years since I posted to this board, and I hope everyone is doing well. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more